AAKnowledge weekend in Papa Westray, Orkney, commemorating Britain’s last breeding pair of great auks.
A long weekend of activities on Papa Westray over 17th – 19th May 2013, organised by the Papay Community Association.
- AAKnowledge Concert: 17th May 7:30pm ’til late
- Farmers Market, Kelp Store: 18th May 11am – 2pm
- Boat Trip(s) to Fowl Craig: 18th May 2pm – 4pm
- AAKnowledge Dinner & Presentations, Beltane House: 18th May 7pm ’til late
- Commemorative walk to Great Auk Monument & Picnic: 19th May 11am – 2pm